Not on my own hair of course. Oh my if I dyed my hair my mum would KICK OFF like you have no idea. A couple of months back I piercied my ears, and she nearly had heart failure.
Anyway.
I found the power of bleach though a friend, we'll give her the nick name BleachBeliever, who wanted to dye her hair a lighter brown and for some godforsaken reason bleached her hair blonde and then did the brown. Well, the only way to really describe her hair was that of a witch. It was absolutely disastrous. My best friend Jenny (SoberCity) and I ended up having to smother her poor hair in conditioner to try and take it out of it's cotton wool, state.
This made me realise how happy I am that I have looked after my hair. If I hadn't of I probably would've died, if I didn't have hair I've no idea what I would do.
Yes, I have dyed it, but with a wash in wash out dye that lasts for about six weeks. With my (short) experience of bleach in hair I've come to the conclusion that it is work of the devil and should not be used. Definately kept in the kitchen..who's ridiulous idea was it to use something kept under the kitchen sink on your HAIR anyway. Unanswered questions of life.
Today my mother (The Boss) and I went shopping to Talbot Green. I adore Talbot Green, it has by far the best shops in it, and you don't have to walk very far to get to them. I ended up spending NINETY FIVE POUNDS in River Island. I only bought two pairs of jeans and a pair of shoes! It was insane I nearly cried I just saw all my hard earned cash fluttering out of my hands and into their till, which was extremely traumatic. However it's all beautiful stuff which did cheer me up. I also managed to buy a dress for the wedding, which was the original plan two days ago.
On our shopping expedition we went into Outfit. This is a shop full of lots of other shops such as Topshop and Miss Selfridge. We bought some clothing and then obviously went to the till to pay. I say obviously, people reading this may suddenly have an ephihany, yes, you should pay for the things in shops kids. (Apart from if it's a creme egg, everyone nicks creme eggs, don't worry about it.)
At the checkout there was a girl, with dreadlocks and snakebites. Which I thought was pretty cool, and then we started talking to her. Oh my. She's just my inspiration. It turns out she had her first piercing and tattoo at 16 and now have multiple piercings (one under her tongue) and six tattoos. She was just utterly awesome, she seemed so care free and rebellious about life. And suddenly I realised that's how I wanted to be, suddenly not let anyone hold me back and if I wanted to do it, just go and do it. She was also such a klutz, which made her tres cool in my book as well. Seriously guys, you should just go to Outfit and check her out. Babe Central.
I realise that my blog is very boring, really, I shouldn't blog day to day as nothing interesting really goes on. I don't even think people read it as it is not funny. But I did read one of my posts to my mamma and she said I was a 'wonderful writer' so whatever to you lot, I here, am the next J.K Rowling.
To those who do not know me in real life, I am a Harry Potter fanatic. I really am, I have read the books countless times. The films are good, but the books are just amazing. I have two Harry Potter wands, one actually bought from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I also had a lego Hogwarts for my birthday, and have a shelf dedicated to Harry Potter with other merchandise. Today, I opened a late birthday present from my sister (Pumpkin) and it has a black jumper with STONE CHAMBER PRISONER GOBLET ORDER PRINCE HALLOWS going all down the middle. I will not lie to you, I cried. It is so beautiful. I mean, I just sat there on speakerphone to her saying 'OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD' The Boss starting shouting at me to be quiet because apparently it sounded like I was having an orgasm. I may have been, at that momet I may have experienced my first orgasm and not have known it.
By the way, if any of you do not know what those words have to do with Harry Potter, take yourself out to your back garden, sit yourself down, and shoot yourself.
Cheerio, till next time, If You Wanna
No comments :
Post a Comment