Ramblings. Lifestyle. Snaps.

Friday, 25 May 2012

Sunshine

I love the sun, I don't really know many people that don't. There's not a lot not to love really, it can make you go very nice and brown, it motivates you to eat healthily. It can bring families together for a quick barbeque, and it can clear up your complexion, all round fabulous.
However, as I have recently experonced, tere are very down sides of the sunshine. one definitely being that you can also go lobster red instead of brown. How did this happen?! I was happily revised for my English |GCSE one minute, and then 4 hours later I felt a slight tingling feeling in my legs, you know how it is. I came inside, had a quick look in the mirror and my back, back of calves and bum were red. Well, as you could probably imagine I was not so happy with the sunshine after that.
My friend really doesn't like the sunshine, which I don't get. her good debate for not liking it is 'it makes you sweat.' Well yes, I agree that is a downside to the situation, however I don't think people are going to judge you too throughly on it. She doesn't like the rain either, writing this blog makes me wonder what she does actually like..sitting at home on the computer with the radiator and fan on probably.
Well, i must dash, I'm auditioning for the Four Counties Youth Orchestra tonight ( for the second time) i hope i get in!

No comments :

Post a Comment