Ramblings. Lifestyle. Snaps.

Monday, 28 May 2012

The Embarrassment Factor

I have had many embarrassing things happen to me in my life. I used to wet the bed until I was about eight. One time myself and a friend kate were walking to Bridgend and I was avidly tweeting (@asdfghjkliz_) and walked into a lampost. That had never happened to me before and for THREE MINUTES, literally, I stood there in complete shock.
Today I have another encounter like this. It won't have the been the most embarrassing moment ever, but it was pretty bad. I was in school for my welsh exam (horrific) and decided to mooch around the school and pick up past papers from teachers. At one point I bumped into the gorgeous science teacher, we have a bit of friendly banter going on and I don't think he quite realises how much I love him..anyway. I realised I would have to go to physics and pick up some papers, and even though I was already on the correct floor for physics in my brain I was on the wrong one. I followed the science teacher to the stairs where I suddenly realised that there were no stairs going up and I had no idea where I was. Being my disorientated self I shouted (infront of the science teacher and two other english teachers that had magically appeared) 'OH MY GOD WHERE AM I? WHERE AM I GOING?' Gorgeous science teacher had to then direct me in the opposite direction while I muttered 'sorry' a trillion times over and listening to the english teacher say 'is she lost?' Yes I was..in my own school.
I would like to make up some excuse that my school is new (which it is) and so that is why I was lost. However the reality is that i am just an utter tit.
This situation today made me realise two things: 1. You should never ever follow and gorgeous teacher round your school without a map, or a friend guiding you to the right place, so that you do not make a fool out of your self.
2. Never look for past papers, because something bad will clearly come of it.
Because of today's events I will probably never look my English teacher in the eye again, and have to reconsider my A Level options..sigh.

I am also a very happy chappy because I happen to me very very suntanned. My wonderful mother is saying that I probably have black people ancestry, I agreed with her but am now worrying that she might break out a family tree. Which would mean me having to pretend for about forty hours to be intrested in the trees of our family. What sad person makes these things anyway?
Talking of families, my uncle is coming down from Epson (near london) next saturday. And I was elated and so on because I haven't seen him for ages and it's my nanna's birthday and I just thought it was lovely. However when I started to my cousin about his homecoming and how I might have to break out some banners she said it was because there was some golf on. or Rugby. I was so dis-heartened. Does he not love us enough? Does he not just want to come and visit us, my heart is crying in sadness and what not. The banners have definitely been put away and I might throw mud at his whites. If golfers wear whites.

So, to end on, I definitely recommend listening to Squeeze by Man Like Me, it puts me in a very summery mood. Preach for the day, over and out.

No comments :

Post a Comment