Ramblings. Lifestyle. Snaps.

Sunday, 3 June 2012

Family Get-Togethers and all that.

Aw hi guys
So here we go, lets get on with the update
It's funny, I know lots of thimgs have happened this week because as they've been happening I've been ridiculous and thinking 'I must get home and blog about this' however obviously, I didn't.
So, what has happened?

I had a welsh exam on friday. I enjoy speaking welsh, around the house, to my mates, bit of wenglish is ok. however Welsh writing is shite. Seriously there is no point, at no point in my life am I ever going to want to write welsh. Seriously. But The Boss does not see this, all she sees are A Stars. And apparently if I do not get an A in welsh I have to re-sit in Year 12 in November. You have NO idea how angry this makes me. Seriously, no one cares about welsh, and it's alot of pressure for something I can not garentee. Bearing in mind now, I was so stressed during the exam about getting this A that I freaked out and forgot little words that i definitely should have known, but didn't. Crappio.
The Boss is just a result maniac, she wats A star A star A star, and quite frankly, I am happy with a's. A's are good! I understand that A Stars are betterm, however if i get 12 A's that's better than getting " A';start and forty million C's because I've been too busy focusing on the A Stars.
Something good did happen in the midst of all this panic about A's though. i tweeted (asdfghjkliz_) about it. And a VERY good looking lad (TrumpetHeaven) tweetd me back saying 'pop lwc' (good luck in welsh for all the english people that may well be reading this. WELL this took me into a state of panic. Every frieday night I have orchestra, and every friday night me and my friend (DramaCentral), look and him and drool. He is absolutely gorgeous. he really is, there's just something asbout him you know? I honestly don't know what it is but yep, he's amazingly hot.
So that was good, I went into overdrive and was like 'OH MYGOD HE'S ACKNOWLEDGED MY EXISTENCE!' I'm getting very emotional just thinking about it.

What else has happened..
DramaCentral has been having a lot of male problems of late, and mostly it's them stringing her along. I would like to know, why do boys do this? If they just wanted girls for a quick neck I'm sure they would be more than happy to do this. it's just the fact that sometimes they see the need to bring up the girl's self esteem even more and be all 'I LIKE YOU!' Boys, don't get me wrong, it's fabulous..if you mean it? But when you haven't text all called after a month, and we're literally staring at our phones 24/7 it's pretty crap. Please don't tell us you like us if you're not planning on asking us out, or really do anything about it at all.  Ok this isn't exactly what has been happening to my friend, however it's a point I needed to get out there.
I'm probably far too out there when it comes to the male species. I know all girls are like, major flirty when it comes to the guy they like. And don't get me wrong, I flirt like crazy, I will probably flirt with a mop if there is nothing else there. And I liked this boy, so I flirted, however I am also quite a 'fuck this' kind of person, I couldn't be bothered anymore so I just told him that I liked him. And it was so weird, taking the situation into your own hands. You being the one in control instead of waiting for the boy to figure out you like him while you grow a beard and start naming all the forks in your cutlery drawer.
So the boy wasn't like 'I love you!' obviously, he was happy, and we're still mates. I'm happy, and I would definitely do the same thing again, every girl has that power and can tell the boy how she feels!

You're probably wondering why my title is 'family get - togethers' when there has been no mention of it. (No you're not thinking that? Well get your act together because you should be.) Last night we had a family get together, one of my uncles came down from Epson and 13 of us went out for a meal. I'm not going to lie, before hand I was debating on whether cutting off a leg so I didn't have to go, or breaking my nose. I hate family get togethers, we have such a LOUD side of the family, and the uncle that comes down can be a complete knob, and I was just worried I was going to hit someone. I had decided that I was just going to eat my way through the night.
Well. It actually went really, really well. Everyone actually got on (ish) I didn't punch my younger cousin even though she read my messages, she's such a little madam. I also enjoyed the food and the vino (I did mix red and rose which was a bad idea and I don't recommend.) Also there was a waiter who I had branded as GAY after 3 seconds (it was a loss), however he then started flirting with me! And being me, I started flirting back! He was saying everything that we had for dessert and half way through I went 'I'm so impressed right now' and he gave me a cheeky smile And gave me more wine which made me love him more.
We had a foreign man as well come and serve us and oh my I loved him. I think he was Italian, and he was SO over the top. Arms everywhere, making little jokes, you know when you look at someone and you're like, come home with me now. I need him in my life forever.

Well, I am tres sorry that this blog has not been awfully witty, however I am tired as I have been up for work and haven't fully recovered from last night.. Ciao for now!

No comments :

Post a Comment