I just starting writing a post and got half way through and deleted it all. I was bored writing it and if I'm bored writing it then I highly doubt that any of you will be particularly enthralled reading it.
I have a take away coming soon and I hope it feeds me with inspiration, not just onion bhajis and chicken bhuna. *salivates a little*
I think things have started to happen in my life that I never expected would happen in a million years and now I am questioning how other people cope with it when it happened to them. With my mother now gone I've come to realise that at some point my father is going to move on and find someone new. I probably should have come to this conclusion sooner as my dad is a right cheeky chappy and oozes charm and flirtatious-ness (I get all my charm from him and my good looks from my mother.) Being at home over reading week and being around my father more actually made me realise that he is way too awesome to go through life without a partner - and I wouldn't want him to. I wouldn't really want anyone to go through life alone. However, it's still very difficult to process with everything else still being very raw. In all honesty, I have no solution to this one. I don't really know how to deal with it and I don't really know how I'd react if and when someone comes along. I like to think that they'd be nice enough that I'd get along with them and they would be really great and persuade my dad to get a cat (or a dog, dog is fine.) I guess after priding myself for having parents that are still together in a friendship group that was made up of children with divorced parents, I didn't expect my parents to also not be together and for someone else to come along.
Once my mum told me that your children don't belong to you. They are their own people and you are there to guide and teach them until they are set free into the world as such. I suppose this is kind of what it's like with my parent's marriage. I can't hold onto it. It taught me a lot for the future but now, as it is over, it's time for it to be let go and allow the wheel to turn and for other things to happen. And I'm aware that this is not going to be easy.
I'm undecided whether I like how short February is or not - not that it matters as it won't change anything. It makes the year suddenly pass by a lot quicker and suddenly the dreaded spring is upon us. SPRING or "the month in which I must prep by body for summer as I've done nothing all winter."
And that is not a joke. It is going to take some serious managing to get everything under control.
I realised yesterday that if I had successfully kept up with both Ab and Squat challenges I would be nearly done by now. I'm not. I keep getting notifications telling me to "enjoy rest day and come back tomorrow!" I've been on 'rest day' for a good 3 weeks now. This must be addressed.
But to leave you on a high, here are some pictures I took of a little walk we had around Virginia Waters on Wednesday. It was so picturesque and beautiful and I really need to walk to entire way round the lake, and maybe have a picnic. Also, the hair dyeing is going well, I'm pretty ginger now and enjoying it immensely!
Much love xx
#blog #blogger #blogging #thoughts #walks #snaps #pictures #family #thankyouforreading
No comments :
Post a Comment