Ramblings. Lifestyle. Snaps.

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Singing, Spontaneous Singing and Really Bad Jokes

I have been sent up to the fiery depths of hell to complete a task for the devil.
I've been sent up to the attic conversion to complete my poetry commentary for my english teacher
The first statement is the most accurate

Sooo, how have we been? All Beano? (hahaha geddit? All Dandy, all Beano? I got it, you lot suck)
I have been fabulous! My life has been so brilliant last night I managed to commandeer both party rings and vimto, if that is not winning at life I have absoluitely no idea what is.

So Christmas ey? The time for cheer, quite a lot of food, masses of tinsel and SHOPPING!
Bloody hate Christmas shopping. KitchenCrusader is the worst to buy for ever, take last night for example
Me: Daddy what would you like for Christmas??
KC: I just want us all to be happy I don't need anything I have a job, and have our family, I just want to buy both you and and your sister presents so you are happy:):):)
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THAT?! I mean, it's a really lovely thought but still I know that we'll get to Christmas day and there will be wrapping paper flying around the room with gay abandon and dad will just be sitting there, with a forlorn expression upon his little face as he has nothing to open.

But anyway
Me and Gappy went Cardiff shopping to look for presents and I must admit all day I was on form. We were walking into the city centre thinking of all the merry presents we were going to buy and I got so excited I started Gangnam style dancing out of McDonalds. This was obviously top notch entertainment. However when we were coming closer to the shops (and the people) I started singing like full on going for it to Queen 'Don't Stop Me Now' and for some unknown reason he moved away! I was outraged, so y'know I started singing louder and louder and these lovely people were all having a jolly good laugh at me and Gappy was not happy. Hehe. We also did a marvellous duet to 'Take Me or Leave Me' from Rent (it's a musical) which ended with me jumping on some marble seating in cardiff and singing. I just don't know what comes pover me, my spontaneouity just knows no bounds.
He's an odd one that one. the faces he pulls really creep me out and he can't be left alone shopping. But I do love him, he is a lovely boy. i would like to think that i'll always be there for him but if it was 3 in the morning and he called and would turn my phone off..
We did buy presents though, I got a couple of good 'uns:)
Aren't the peoplle in John Lewis frightening? One literally pouced upon me and dug her claws in like I was her prey and squiretd me with perfume! (In reality she just stopped me and asked if I'd like some and I said I would so she squirted.)

My widdle Pumpkin is home for Chrimbo now, aw she is a little cutie, we have sung lots of Christmas songs and danced (bloody hell I do alot of singing and dancing don't I? I must tone it down) and yep, she makes me laugh she is great.

Oh my lord though. I truly believe that my friendship group is the epitomy of the banter bus. No word of a lie
Today this girl started on one of my friends because 'you bought so-and-so a gingerbread man for Christmas and I was going to buy her one.' Well well well, if said person likes gingerbread men so much surely she will not be too distressed by recieving another? These girls don't like each other as it is so I don't see why they just don't talk and everything would turn up roses but oh lawd, it was fun, fun times.
They were clearly talking about her though, you know when people look at you while they're talking about you and you just sit there like 'oh, they must be talking about that black cat just behind me, those dirty looks cannot be for me' but they were clearly talking (bitching) about her. Then one of the bitchy girls turned around and said 'oh we weren't talking about her, we were talking about our plans for friday!' well, unless those plans involve looking at people while talking and you were practising them now I think you may be telling a little porky there aren't you:):) Yes you are:):)
But it's funny, I laugh, everyone may hate me for this tomorrow which would be sad as it means I will definitely not be able to get a gingerbread man:(:(

I changed the words to 'Little Things' for Gappy actually so that they suit him. One lyric was 'and I'm joining up the dots with the black heads on your nose and it all makes sense to me.' I tell you now, if you are my friend you will have this beautiful signing thrust upon you all the time. Egghead knows all about it

That's it then. I hope you are singing now. I hope you also feel like eating a gingerbread man, I know I do. Cheerio, take care


No comments :

Post a Comment