Ramblings. Lifestyle. Snaps.

Sunday, 25 November 2012

Walking, Friends and Buble

ORRITE LADS
helloooooo!
..is it me you're looking forrrrr
I know it is guys, I know.
Sorry, had to whap that one in there, just prime time for it y'know:)

Well, I shall get the sad parts over and done with now.
As you know my Granddad was ill last time I blogged well, he has now died. Thank you for the 'aws' you are saying in your brain. Yep, ngl, pretty distraught, and it's basically been the short straw to alot of shit I have been putting up with over the last two years. Over the past three weeks like WOAH I bet I have been difficult but then it's like, I feel like I don't get any support off my 'cloest friends.' And I can feel them judging me and what not, so now I'm more like 'fuck off mate, I am way more brilliant than you anyway' (which I am.) Literally you would not believe it, 3 days after his death and they were like 'oh you're flirting with this boy' (who they had been having problems with.) Sorry ok, but just because you're not friends with him, doesn't mean that I can't be! Cheek of it. Sorry (not sorry) if you're reading this.
Um yes, also the other day I had a revelation about something and I was like 'YOU'RE A KNOB' and could not believe my earses. I'm not even allowed to explain to you what actually happened. But it was not good times I tell you.

Well, anywho. I went to Hucklow last week! Just for the weekend for the Seniors (14-17) Weekend. I tell you now, one of the best weekends ever. I am obviously a ridiculously silly person and decided that once we had been on a 2 hour walk..I wouldn't take the bus back to the place we were staying nooo, I'll just walk back again! So we and two of my friends gayly wandered back, happily sharing our love for each and saying how we were so clever to be finding our way back in the dark and so on. At this point we came to wall. And we looked at said wall. And turned to each other with a look that screamed 'THIS IS NOT A FAMILIAR WALL.' But, joyfully, we clamboured over the wall. And the rocks, which were placed on top of the wall, fell off. I shit you not, we were not so gayful at that moment in time. However we found our way back, covered in mud, all rather happy.
Anyway, it got to midnight, bed time was at one, and my friend wanders down to the kitchen where we're all chillen' and says 'LETS COOK BAGELS' so we all eagerly agreed. We turned on the knob at the oven, and waited for it to warm up..twenty five minutes later, still waiting. The oven, was stone cold. I was not a happy chappy. To which we (10 of us) look around the oven in confusement AND IT HADN'T BEEN TURNED ON AT THE BLOODY PLUG! the worst part being that the plug was bright red. Even worse that my stomach acid was gnawing at my stomach because it was so hungry.
So yes, it was just a lovely weekend, full of lovely people who, even though I only see them 3 times a year, keep me going all year round.
I love you lot.

What else have I gotten up to hm.
I've been told by a charming young lady that my blog is one of the best things ever, for this compliment, I have awarded her a name, she is ICE COOL (hang on no that's not her name) and I mean I can't even. She was like my cousin's unofficial  girlfriend, however they're not anymore. But she is just the most wonderful person ever! I get along with her so well, aaand, she adores cath kidston. So I thought her being ice cool and liking cath kidston her name that is her would be KidstonKool. Idk guys, I may change it, but for the time being, it suits.

I have also come to the conclusion that Sims ruins your life. One of my friends has been playing it since two o'clock today, and it is now eight o'clock. Surely there is not that much you can do on one game?! Ok well, if it was that microlife game on the Blue Peter website I would understand cos that game is the one, omg I have not played that in ages I must go play it now. But yes, I know you understand me.

I also just want to say a massive thank you to SoberCity for being there for me these past couple of weeks. I don't even know if you're reading this (I also feel like I'm accepting a trophy) but you are brilliant and you deserve the best in life. And hey, I love you.

Well, there is nothing left to say. Cheerio my fine fellows. May the rest of this month be filled with panic buying, mince pie eating, and possibly some glitter. I have already started my Christmas festivites. Here's a little something to get you into the Christmas cheer, be good!



No comments :

Post a Comment