Obviously I did not watch the films at Rest Bay because there are lacking telly's there..
I watched Dirty Dancing, Catch Me If You Can and Sex and the City, ALL OF THEM I approve of. They each have very good story lines and tres tres good looking males, ahhh cold water cold water.
ANYWAY
Bigg Issue here chaps
I love my friends, each and everyone of them is utterly unique and fabulous. Each of them has made me into the brilliant person I am today. I personally, would never do anything to hurt them and I would hope that they feel the same. But I think some girls need to be given the girl hand book to study again. Recently, and this has happened to two of my friends, in different friendship groups, one girl has been flirting copiously with the guy she likes. Flirting is not a problem! It must be practised so we can remain experts. However on the boy your friend likes? There is no frienship in that, that is mean and against any code of friendship. No girl should be desperate enough to get a boyfriend that they feel the need to take their friend's. I've become very disappointed in the girls recently that have stooped to this level and have thought very differently of them. It's not right and it should be stopped.
So here, is a quick synopsis of the handbook.
1. No flirting with other friend's boyfirends/boys that they are trying to cultivate a relationship with. (KitchenCrusader - dad- does not like the term 'getting with')
2. Chocolate/any food/alcohol must be shared at all times.
3. You must be a top friend and help at all times i.e bleaching your own hands for the sake of your friends hair getting better. You must never ever sit and watch.
4. You must be on call even if it is the middle of the night for a crisis. You must be availabe and open for chats.
5. There must always be a bed for any friend at your house.
6. You must always wait and see what they wear when they come out of the changing rooms, never wander off.
7. Be truthful when it comes to the male species.
Well, that is all I can think of for the moment, there's probably a lot more but those are the important ones.
Nothing else has happened this week. oh yes, I have slept A LOT that is where the sleep part of the title comes from. Also not alot of revision has happened, hey ho. that's the way it goes. ooh cheeky little rhyme there.
DramaCentral has just e-mailed round saying that she wants to go to the beach for her birthday and have a bonfire, this is a fab idea. however I am on brownie Pack holiday. and as much as I love DramaCentral.. I can't disappoint the Brownies. But I can always go on Pack Holiday again and make up an excuse for not going this time. But then if it rains on the day...we won't be going anyway and I should have gone on Pack Holiday. I also said that I would go on Pack Holiday first, and I am a man of my word, well woman. 'so we're all man of our word really, apart from Elizabeth, who is infact a woman' -very good quote which epitomises my situation.
Either way i'm actually very upset and don't know what to do so any help would be appreciated.
Toodle Pip then, I'll sort this out
No comments :
Post a Comment