Ramblings. Lifestyle. Snaps.

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Prague, Brownies and Back Gardens

Well, I'm back chaps. Sorry about not blogging since about forever there has just been lots going on.

EXAMS ARE OVER! This is a very good point in my life, I know have weeks and weeks off to do lots of nothing. I have perfected the art of doing nothing. Bacon has never tasted better when you know that after you've eaten it all you have left to do is watch recorded films and eat chocolate.
obviously we celebrated this glorious freedom. % of my chummly-wummlies came over and we had a lovely time drinking alchy drinks and get very happy. I think that fact that I have a hot tub in my back gardne made the experince more enjoyable, and also that we were in a tent. tents always make things more exciting don't they? Who knows why. I think it may be because you're definitely not under the watchful eye of adukts, you're nearer the earth, you can smell your roots!..I bloody hate smelling roots. I have hayfever and camping is a nightmare, it's like friday traffic.
So yes, camping (in a field or a back garden) is top notch.

Just before my exams finished I went on Brownie Pack Holiday. I bet a lot of you looked at this title and thought 'Chocolate Brownies.' OH NO looks are decieveing aren't they! You didn't think of munchhkin size guirls dressed in banana colours running around calling innocent people (such as myself) 'Squirrel'.
It was good fun i admit, to let your hair down and be seven again. make crowns, dancing to S Club 7 and the Spice Girls. It was just a bit of a laugh, a good laugh.
On the saturday night there was 'Entertainment' and I wasn't planning on doing anyhthing until TeaAholic came up to me and was all 'We must perform!' She suggested that we do that thing when someone is the face and someone else is the arms and the arms put make up on the face etc etc. I admit it, I was naive. I thought we were going to pretend to be putting the make up on. We weren't. NEVER AGAIN will I be doing soemthing like this. I had face cream in my mouth (not as tasty as you think) mascara brushes being poked into my eyes (just as painful as you think) and the icing on the cake (literally) a cake being shovelled into my mouth. If anyone wants to know the definition of 'taking one for the team' i am the epitome of it quite frankly. I might actually BE the team. Ref, goalie and all.
I was trying to remember little quotes from throughout the weekend. One girl couldn't do up her shoelaces and TeaAholic went to help, just before she went she looked at me and said 'Enter TeaAholic' I nearly had a little wee laughing.


After the exams we had a history trip to Prague! It was a joyous (drunken) trip. We did actually have some history stuf in there, we went to a synagoguey tyope place, and a concentration camp and a museum. The concentration camp was defs an experince. I think everyone should go to one at some point in their lifetimes, just so they can truly understand how bad the conditions were and how much they can appreciate life now.
When we got to prague there was only 3 to a room, I still went with my chums but EggHead slept on the floor bless her. I gave her my covers every night, to be a fair I didn't really mind as due to tiredness and alcohol intoxication I mainly passed out each night.
The second night was the worst, everyone was off their socks. Prague is a beautiful city, well the old part is, but they will serve anyone as long as you are out of your pushchair. Which was fab for us! I think the teachers were worried about it but we had the most amaze chilled out teachers so whatever. This is how chilled our teachers are, one vicked me. YES I AM IN OUTRAGE. A teacher swore at me, AND THEN LAUGHED. I nearly went over and punched him, however he most definitely would've punched me straight back so I just sat there in shock contemplately my options. Pizza or hospital, went for pizza and didn't regret it.
I was the responsible one on the second night can I say, as BabywipesGalore was spewing her guts out into the toilet (thank god she's not a boy her aim in terrible) I was the good friend holding back her hair.Never again mind you, I was nearly being sick myself.
I can't really remember what else we did. You know when you just have a good time and you hold the memories and can't really put it all into words? It was just like that. You can imagine ot though, after 4 days of being intensely with people we were all starting to get on each other nerves. But noone gave EggHead a shovel so noone died.
We took an insane amount of pictures mind you. Some of the drunk ones are just gruesome so we;'ve had to put them ina  private album on facebook. One of the was of BabywipesGalore's excrement, DON'T ASK ME WHY. It's absolutely foul. However hilarious at the same time.

I was expecting this blog to be about half an hour long, but it's not that bad really is it? Quite pround of myself I must say. Apart from all that nothign much has really gone on. My darling Pumpkin is home which is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because now I can make fun of someone and also someone laughs at me. A curse because I have taken it upon myself to help her lose weight, which means exercise which means effort. I was never in the queue for effort when it was being given out, it wa sa long queue and I figured I could just had a little nap and would work through life without it.
DramaCentral got annoyed with me and SoberCity the other day because I didn;t invite her round my house. If you didn;t think she was dramatic then right there is my proof that she is. It is quite franks amaze how I am still friends with her.

Ok ok I must go because I am going on an orchestra course on friday and I can not play the music so I must now go and pretend to practise.
I leave you with this, i found it on my iPod the other day and it's really good so new fave song. Peace out all my little chillies everywhere


1 comment :

  1. p.s sorry for any spelling mistakes i forgot to chevk through xo

    ReplyDelete