I know that I have embraced this half term already as I have finally perfected how to file my nails. I need do nothing more with my little life apart from keep them to the standard they are at the moment. Yay me.
I have noticed a lot of things in my life at the moment. One of which being the confusement of accessories in my sixth form common room. Many people are mistaking their arses for hats and fully plunging their heads into their arse to make them seem more attractive! The absurdity of it all. Honestly guys. Please learn the difference. As hilarious as it is to watch you make a complete tit of yourself when you think you are so above me and that your opinion is the only one that matters. It gets a wee bit tiresome for us people who have taken our blinkers off and can actually see the bigger picture. And by bigger picture I just mean the simple pleasure of seeing both sides of an argument. We also do not have to contend with the smell of poo all the time, it's clearly a lot more enjoyable on our side, yours seems to have many flaws. Escape while you can.
It seems that lately my mouth has gotten me into a lot of trouble. Many people have taken my sarcastic nature to be a very serious nature and this has caused shit to hit the fan.
(Just to let you know all the references to poo and what not were not pre-meditated, they just happened. Bit like a phantom poo, came and went without you noticing. However as I've drawn attention to it you probably have noticed by now. Sorry.)
Back to me back to me
So I have been cut deep by people ripping into my insecurities and parading them in front of me as if I didn't already know they existed. There is only one way to deal with insecurities and that is to accept them. My friends, yes I may be a cunt, people may perceive me to be a malicious whore or an heir of a mongrel bitch but I, and you should as well probably, accept those parts of yourself. I accept them because I know, deep down, sometimes so deep it gets lost around my kneecap admittedly, that if I don't accept myself for who I am, who will?
There was a King Lear quote in there btw, for all you top notch English students. Went to go and see that in the National Theatre the other day. By golly it was good. Shakespeare was pretty good at his job fair play to him.. I was also extremely excited but the amout of famous people I knew in there! Much from the BBC adaptation of Robin Hood was in it and I was fan-girling like you would not believe. I am not much of a fangirl but when it comes to Doctor Who/Merlin/Robin Hood/Sherlock and most recently The Musketeers, who can stop themselves really.
This really has been quite a rambling blog post. I feel as if I am losing my touch slightly. But if you want you can follow me on Instagram (which I adore) - c0mmonperson
I love you all, goodbye now!
No comments :
Post a Comment