Ramblings. Lifestyle. Snaps.

Friday, 31 May 2013

Kissing, Crisis' and No Motivation.

I don't know if I've ever told you this. But I love each and every one of you.
Yes. Yes, you German person behind your screen reading this foreign language and probably not having any idea what I am saying.
I love you.

Soppy stuff over with I have had such an emotional couple of weeks that I have often felt the need to be fanned and given a bottle of wine. Or two.
Ok so, where do I begin? (should I tell you, how bad I need you now..you're underneath my skin but I'm confused, my head is spinning all around)
..The impromptu singing has not stopped over the emotional period of my life you shall be happy to know.

Being in year 12, we have the majority of our exams dead early and mine are all done and dusted already. I know some people are very much like "I enjoy having the exams spread out becuase it gives me longer to revise" blah blah blah well that makes me want to DIE. Quite frankly, once I have my exam timetable any past, present and future motivation fucks RIGHT off and I am left with a black hole that can only be filled with party rings, Coke v and Doctor Who.
So I am fully aware that I did not revise for these exams as much as I should have but hey, there's nothing I can do now so I may aswell read my life away.
But the exams were stressful. Well. History was bloody stressful because, I love my teacher. A lot. He is absolutely beautiful and banterous and all around fab. Egghead and I always start the school year in History thinking WE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING and by like, November, we're totes cool. Unfortunately at the end of the year I was still having the same thought process. Which made the exams slightly difficult. Also, the exam writer was a "bitch." (Sexy history teacher's words, not mine.)

Other poopy stuff in my life was the day after my birthday (and coincidentally the six month anniversary of my Granddad's death) KitchenCrusader got taken into hospital with a ruptured appendix. At the time it was, idk, kind of exciting. You know, rushing around phoning the family, packing a bag, seeing in the paramedics, keeping The Boss sane, all that jazz. Then I had a free house and was writing my Head Girl Application, so I didn't really have time to feel, well, worried.
The next day, he went in for an operation.
On that day I could have cried all day.
After a high there always has to be a low. After a boom, there is a bust. And after me being not worried and looking after everyone else, suddenly I didn't have anyone to look after and I was left with my own thoughts. I got worried then, But he's fine now. Like, re-cooperating and whatnot.
I tell you this because I know you are all DESPERATELY worried and are probably on the phone to friends and family at this very moment letting them know exactly what is happening. I hope this is accompained by gasps and quickly sending me care-packages, full of chocolate:)

It's funny cos Egghead says she reads my work in my voice. BabywipesGalore probably does aswell. I find that excellent.

These two people. Plus others such as SoberCity and DramaCentral (who lived up to her name today) have kept me so utterly and truly sane over the exam period. And over KitchenCrusader Crisis.
However one person has just been exceptional. This. This person is just. Oh my. Idek. There's a quote in a book that goes "And I fell in love like you fall asleep. Slowly, and then all at once." That's how I feel when I'm kissing him. I mean, I'm not falling in love because W O W. That's maximum bentness.
But I just. This person's so. They manage to cheer me up just when they walk into the same room as me and they make me smile just by lightly touching me. And they make me want to sing REALLY LOUDLY. One, just to annoy them and Two, because I'm so, so fucking happy I just want to sing it out yano.
How on earth are you supposed to explain to someone who doesn't know, what it feels like to be comfortable with someone at all times. To have a constant banter with them and having to kiss them to shut them up. How do you explain the lovely feeling of butterflies when you have good morning texts. Long paragraphs are great, but small, little texts are my favourites and the ones I remember. How they touch your face and make you feel like the most wonderful person that anyone created. Actually, there's a line in a song that goes "How can the world compare, it's just a planet when you're not there." And well, that's kind of how I feel.

You don't just need people to cheer you up though. I often find that certain liquids can cheer you up greatly! My mate had a house party the other day and well, certain liquids were a-flowinggggg. We're oh so childish though. Like, someone suggested spin the bottle and I just ended kissing a few people quite ferociously like, what even. It was insane.
The videos and pictures the next morning were AMAZEBALLS though. Like, one bloke had passed out at about 10, and some of the boys had put talcum powder on him and shaved off half his eyebrow and then stuck a pad on his face!! And even though in the video you could tell he was fast asleep..he was still crying. Like actually, he was possibly crying for his mother:')
Oh my, it was brilliant.
And to sum up the entire night? FUBAR. That is all.

Update. Over an' out.
And oh. I still love you all.


No comments :

Post a Comment