Ramblings. Lifestyle. Snaps.

Sunday, 10 February 2013

Party Rings, Lack of Emotions and Parents

HEY Y'ALLLL!
yes I periodically speak like an American, although of late I have not had  a very good run with them so I'm not sure why I am..

So, as from my last post you may have realised I do not go  partying very often, however if you had been with me throughout this past month you would've called me a liar.
After the last party i then attended Gappy's Momma's 50th. Actually, I felt honoured that she allowed me to come, I must be a genuinely nice person if my ex's parents are happy to let me in on the special day with them. It was a great, great night though, the DJ was on form, you cannot beat Come On Eileen, what a classic! I also made a new friend (oooh, fwend) who spent the majority of the night taking the piss out of me and saying things such as 'i grow wearyof you.' he was fab. And to top of the night? Oh,  was only a POPCORN MACHINE!! Food is the way to my heart, and that popcorn was the bestest thing ever.
The Saturday after then I went to PartyPop's Alice in Wonderland themed birthday party. Again, stupendous night, no crying from anyone! The drink was aflowing, there were party rings aaaaand HungryHorn's ipod playlist was brill. So yep, apart from ending up sleeping on the floor and nearly boiling over because it was so very warm, i had an  time:)

Recently, I have been questioning my parent's existence. I mean, I understand that it must be hard for them  have someone just as fabulous as moi for their their daughter but, give a girl a break? They're just going onnn and onnn about my reports and practising and criticising me, so much that today The Boss turned round at dinner and went 'stop eating so quickly, and eating your potatoes!' WHEN DO I TURN DOWN FOOD?!?!?
I feel as if my freedom is slowly ebbing from me and I am being turned into a perfect little teenager, which makes me rebel more, which makes  angrier. It's a dog eat dog world out there.

Throughout the past few weeks I have been questioning emotions.  Well, the ones in relationships and all that. I personally hate too much of cute things. one or two sweet things are fine but after a while i start to feel a wee sick. I often wonder if this is normal. But then, at the start of a relationship, how are people so emotional towards one another? I  get you're happy to be together, but surely as the relationship goes  art being all cute and realising how lucky you are to have that person? I do think people change in  a relationship, it's a different energy isn't it? Its not a bad change, its just different. And when you start a relationship its just scary to see if you still like the person in the relationship as much as you did when you were just flirting about. I'm not up for a relationship. Cuddles and kisses yes, lots of emotions? I don't know. I can barely keep track of my own. I'd like an on-off.switch to come with it. And maybe terms and agreements on which side of the bed is mine and that when I say no I do  mean no.

I've been to see our local comprehensive's school production twice. If any of those guys say I don't support them I will definitely kick off! I thought that they were all brilliant, so much that at the end I found it so hard to breathe because i was so proud.
There are many a sexy person where I live aswell..many.

I leave you with this, if you don't dance you have something wrong with you:)


No comments :

Post a Comment