Life is fab, I am fab, a lot of things in my life are fab. SoberCity is fab, cold nights cwtched up in bed are fab, Harry Potter is fab, tweeting incesantly (c0mmonperson) is fab, I could go on, but I won't bore you. Whta I am getting at here is my overuse of the adjective 'fab.' And I use it a considerable amount it's absolutely crazy, but things are so..fab, that I just can't help it! I guess I am saying this to apologise in advance for everytime that I use it.
I stayed in this weekend.
Taking 5 As's means a hell of a lot on notes to copy up, and seeing as my phone is glued to my hands it always takes me about twenty million times longer. This friday night was no different. It was a great night because I talked to my old friend Gappy all evening. How it was utter bollocks because biology makes me want to get down on the floor and weep for humanity.
Another thing that makes me want to weep for humanity
People who can not, and WILL NOT sort out their problems. Ok I get it man, you have a problem with your friends, that's fine, you're with them 24/7 they get on your nerves whatever. However posting about it to twitter and facey b is never ever ever going to help your god damn situation!! And when your friends actually try to help you, pushing them away isn't going to help either! Why can't people talk things out? Why are girls so bitchy and shallow? Oh yeah, shallow. So while everyone thinks this girl is annoying (however she is not annoying all the time just the majority, I can be nice) having one talk with her (probably while intoxicated) doesn't suddenly make her an angel.
I don't know, I guess this is what I brandish as shallow, maybe I have the wrong end of the stick but it annoys me so I must rant it out.
Though hahahaha I went out the other staurday to my friend's house and was introduced to gangnam style if you haven't heard it GET YO' SHIT TOGETHER. It's awful and gloriously brilliant you will love it.
So yeah um, the rest of this weekend has been pootling about the house, falling in love with depressing singers, being moi.
FAB
I watched Doctor Who as well. I am a massive Who fan, I started watching it when Christpher Eccleston started and it was SO GOOD. The acting was fab and the writing was just so wonderful, everything weaved together and at the end BANG a massive plot twist. Somethimes there would be little hints through out te series leading to the finale.
However
The new Doctor Who is shite.
The writing is shite, they had such a good story last night I was just ugh, it could've been awesome. But at the last hurdle it was like they thought 'ah well, I just want a cuppa really mate, lets finish this off and then out the kettle on.' I nearly died it was so poor.
Remember The Empty Child with the little kid in the Blitz with the gas mask on his face? That was epic writing.
I just miss David Tenannt really, I find Matt Smith tries too hard to be him.
However I do understand that show needs to be a little bit jollier after David's practically suicidal last series.
So that's it really, get your act together Doctor Who.
No comments :
Post a Comment